Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s good everyone? Just wanted to know if anyone is having this problem with their front camera. This happens intermittently. Should I take it in? Pretty sure I’m still under warranty. I have a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate. Thanks.

·
Registered
2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate
809 Posts
Yes, take it in, unless you want to trace some wiring and see if there's a loose connection somewhere.
Of course, since it's intermittent, it won't have the problem when you take it into the shop, LOL.
But you have a nice picture so that should help them narrow down what's wrong.
Looks like a bad signal, IMO vs. a dead camera, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I would take it in. Is the rest of the head unit working normally or are there intermittent problems there as well?

·
Registered
92 Posts
While I can't comment on your issue specifically, Hyundai warranties their electronics for 3 years/36000 miles; they are not covered by the 5 year/60000 mile warranty.

·
Registered
999 Posts
While I can't comment on your issue specifically, Hyundai warranties their electronics for 3 years/36000 miles; they are not covered by the 5 year/60000 mile warranty.
Johnny is correct about the 3yrs warranty, if you’re still within the 3 yr/36K miles period then they should be able to replace it for you without any hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnny_karate

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hyundai warranties seem to differ between the US and Canada. In the US you get 10 years/100 000 miles on the Santa Fe XL while here in Canada it's 5 years. I have a 3-year coverage on the electronics - your warranty might differ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts