Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Wife's ring finger swelled with age, I could never wear a ring because I work with high voltage electrical. We still are very married and our driver's door looks like brand new yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got a pre-owned 2017 Elantra Limited. Found the car that matched the exact color and packages (Tech and Ultimate) that I wanted at a decent prize.

However...for whatever reason, I guess the owner didn't take great care of the door pulls? The driver and passenger side have a bit of peeling on the trim, anyone have any suggestions on fixing/covering it up? I thought about just getting a replacement for it, but I don't know if there's a way I can just get those parts instead of buying the whole door...Gray-colored interior if that matters.

Thanks in advance!
The same thing has been happening to mine for the past year on my 2018, the dealer is just kinda far and I haven't been in. It only happened to my driver side, and I never learn on it or anything. There is a couple spots on my passenger side, but my driver side is decently got it. Glad to know it isn't just a weird fluke with mine.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts