Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone So I have a Hyundai Santa Fe active 2017, this issue Has happened 4 times now, while driving all of this comes up on my dash - Check AEB system, EPB, traction control, auto hold, crash sensor, downhill. Also car lags like I can’t accelerate if i park and try to reverse its like something is there stopping my tyres from moving. Once I turn the car off usually goes back to normal, last time took a while to come back to normal. We had a road side come out and he scanned my car and these faults come up U0001, P0705. Then scanned again and these faults came up airbag, EPB, VDC, LDWS, cruise control and blind spot. We have taken back to the dealership and they are saying they can find faults.. I’m getting really frustrated. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and how did they fix it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone So I have a Hyundai Santa Fe active 2017, this issue Has happened 4 times now, while driving all of this comes up on my dash - Check AEB system, EPB, traction control, auto hold, crash sensor, downhill. Also car lags like I can’t accelerate if i park and try to reverse its like something is there stopping my tyres from moving. Once I turn the car off usually goes back to normal, last time took a while to come back to normal. We had a road side come out and he scanned my car and these faults come up U0001, P0705. Then scanned again and these faults came up airbag, EPB, VDC, LDWS, cruise control and blind spot. We have taken back to the dealership and they are saying they can find faults.. I’m getting really frustrated. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and how did they fix it?
Hi, did you get a solution for this as ours has started doing the same? Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts