Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured we might as well have a picture thread. I'll post the photos I see online at the moment, then eventually the images I take of my own (and encourage everyone else to do the same).

The 2016 Tucson is the sexiest current crossover in my opinion, what do you guys think?

2016 Hyundai Tucson Limited by Jessica Gottlieb, on Flickr

2016 Hyundai Tuscon by Jessica Gottlieb, on Flickr

2016-Hyundai-Tucson-12 by SAUD AL-OLAYAN, on Flickr

HYUNDAI TUCSON 2016 by SAUD AL-OLAYAN, on Flickr

This is the only decent photo of it I can find in black (the color I'm leaning towards).

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
If I would be buying new tucson I will go for it, expect only side moldings. Will use X6-style running boards like on SFS.But in general this body kit looks really cool!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know the complete list of interior and exterior color options for the US? That exterior blue/grey pictured in the OP is very nice. I saw a tan leather interior in one of the reviews... anyone know if that's guaranteed to be an option?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone seen any interior pictures of one of the lower trims? I'm curious how the smaller screen looks. Not going to be able to afford a Limited and the screen isn't upgradeable on the lower trims. :(

·
Registered
603 Posts
Beautiful cars = Waiting to trade in my (gorgeous as well) Gray Sonata Limited 2014 on a Limited Ultimate - likely will not have wide choice of colors given the limited national inventory.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts