Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone please help, ive been trying and trying to hook up an aftermarket radio in my 2016 hyundai tucson limited for over 2 weeks now and cant figure it out, first i ordered a wiring harness to plug into stock harness for aftermarket radios, hook it up got the cd player to work but no sound coming from speakers and radio stays on no matter if the car is on or not, called my local audio shop and i had to order a Radio Pro interface and the amplifier module to go with it, hooked it all up and finally got sound through the speakers including the factory sub and my aftermarket sub, (sundown zv5 12), but radio still stays on id the car is off and even after i open the door, ot still stays on, ive hooked the red to red, yellow to yellow, ive tried red to yellow, yellow to red, nothing works no matter how i wire it the cd player does not shut off when i turn the car off, im guessing i need to wire in to the ACC. wire so that the cd player comes on and off with the car but which wire is it??? please any suggestions.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,716 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

This isn't the place to be asking for help with the car. That should be done on the Tucson Forum, where other Tucson owners are more likely to read your post. Hopefully another owner will have already dealt with the same issue and will be able to share there experience with how they fixed it. Sorry, I can't help myself. I'm not familiar with the radio wiring in newer models.

Good Luck.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

1 - 2 of 2 Posts