Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have a 2016 santa fe, im not in the USA, im in Dominican Republic and i would like to update the Infotainment System, my car does not have a SD card slot, just USB
do you know where can i download this update? does somebody has a link? in the dealer they dont have any idea how to do this 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did, could not find the android auto / CarPlay update, they just have the GPS maps

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just did, could not find the android auto / CarPlay update, they just have the GPS maps
The CP/AA comes all in one me with everyone. Maybe email them and ask if they have the update without the map software (if you don’t have nav in your suv) otherwise that’s the update you need

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The CP/AA comes all in one me with everyone. Maybe email them and ask if they have the update without the map software (if you don’t have nav in your suv) otherwise that’s the update you need
I could not find the download for my vehicle, do you think if I download the toolkit I will find it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts
I could not find the download for my vehicle, do you think if I download the toolkit I will find it ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not sure, I am not actually familiar with that site, as for Canada, its a totally different website

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hyundai took the download section down .
Unless someone provides you with file if they have it of course saved up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts