Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are no screws on the 2016
I was able to get to the problem fro, the inside by removing the plastic trim above the rear window glass.
The washer fluid hose had disconnected itself from the pump. I reinstalled the hose then used a cable tie to secure it
Problem solved
Removing the trim was very simple by just pushing with the heels of both hands on the trim piece toward to window glass.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was able to get to the problem fro, the inside by removing the plastic trim above the rear window glass.
The washer fluid hose had disconnected itself from the pump. I reinstalled the hose then used a cable tie to secure it
Problem solved
Removing the trim was very simple by just pushing with the heels of both hands on the trim piece toward to window glass.
I had already seen the video which is of an older Santa Fe with screws. Not the case on the 2016 -- no screws

·
Registered
831 Posts
Problem solved
Good idea, I've had one pop a leak internally at the joint of the rear lamp in what you'd know as Elantra Tourer and go into the roof lining.Funny you noticed the leak first and not that it was not spraying if the pump was disconnected.(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts