Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
What brand and how many miles on em? Any and all info is appreciated.
Megan EZ street Coilovers, no more that 5000 miles if highway, still look new I have them up for sale on here with pics

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
772 Posts
Where'd you find this deal of 19" track rims for $200? Sounds like a steal man.

Reactions: SoCal2.0T

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Where'd you find this deal of 19" track rims for $200? Sounds like a steal man.
This 19 year old kid bought some 20's for his Genesis and didn't know the value of his oem wheels so I took advantage of that haha.

·
Registered
772 Posts
This 19 year old kid bought some 20's for his Genesis and didn't know the value of his oem wheels so I took advantage of that haha.

****.. lol nice find

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tires on but Will replacing the 245 40/19 with 225 40-19, it was a rookie mistake on my end and didn't think it would rub in the rear. But I'm very pleased on the look and stance of the car now I was thinking about lowering it a little more but my wife drives the car so I don't know if that would be a good idea.

Hey I was wondering if that was all around 245/40 before you lowered it? And after was it the same with the 225/40 or did you offset the tires?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey I was wondering if that was all around 245/40 before you lowered it? And after was it the same with the 225/40 or did you offset the tires?
I ended up with a 225 all the way around which was a great setup after all even with one rim being a little wider it didn't make much of a difference

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tires on but Will replacing the 245 40/19 with 225 40-19, it was a rookie mistake on my end and didn't think it would rub in the rear. But I'm very pleased on the look and stance of the car now I was thinking about lowering it a little more but my wife drives the car so I don't know if that would be a good idea.

how do you like those achilies tires? ive seen good reviews. about to do this to my 2015 sonata. found some genesis take offs for $300. and trying to budget. dont wanna go too cheap as i drive quite a bit for real estate as well as cary my 3 year old in the car. so mindful of safety and budget. i see this thread is 10 months old so i figured it was a good time to get an evaluation of how those tires are holding up and how many miles you have on them. any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
how do you like those achilies tires? ive seen good reviews. about to do this to my 2015 sonata. found some genesis take offs for $300. and trying to budget. dont wanna go too cheap as i drive quite a bit for real estate as well as cary my 3 year old in the car. so mindful of safety and budget. i see this thread is 10 months old so i figured it was a good time to get an evaluation of how those tires are holding up and how many miles you have on them. any help will be greatly appreciated.
I sold the car but loved the tires never had a problem with them.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts