Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone wanted to know your guys opinion on these 2011 Genesis 19 inch track wheels on my Sonata. I wanted to go with 19's but didn't want to buy cheap replica wheels so I came up on these OEM 19's for $200. I just purchased Megan Coilovers that will be throwing on after I get these wheels powdercoated. No rub at all with these wheels even at full lock

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
They look good. And looks like you have an overall increase in tire diameter which, in the case of the 2011-2014, would make the speedo on the dash more accurate. Looks like a 1" drop on rear and 1.5-2" on the front will clean up that wheel gap nicely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks good! What else rims besides the genesis fits on a 2011 Hyundai sonata? Because I have one also with the 16 inch rims, would like to put 17". Tnx

·
Registered
17 Posts
He hasn’t even posted on this yet with his Genesis painted wheels yet. I am still waiting to see what they look like lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He hasn’t even posted on this yet with his Genesis painted wheels yet. I am still waiting to see what they look like lol.

Wheels should be installed in about a week or two, sorry about the long wait guys.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update!!! So the wheels are finally done and will be getting mounted this weekend. They look amazing!!! I told them to replicate my own Sonata wheels on with the machined face and gray powder coat.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tires on but Will replacing the 245 40/19 with 225 40-19, it was a rookie mistake on my end and didn't think it would rub in the rear. But I'm very pleased on the look and stance of the car now I was thinking about lowering it a little more but my wife drives the car so I don't know if that would be a good idea.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tires on but Will replacing the 245 40/19 with 225 40-19, it was a rookie mistake on my end and didn't think it would rub in the rear. But I'm very pleased on the look and stance of the car now I was thinking about lowering it a little more but my wife drives the car so I don't know if that would be a good idea.

They look great!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone wanted to know your guys opinion on these 2011 Genesis 19 inch track wheels on my Sonata. I wanted to go with 19's but didn't want to buy cheap replica wheels so I came up on these OEM 19's for $200. I just purchased Megan Coilovers that will be throwing on after I get these wheels powdercoated. No rub at all with these wheels even at full lock

Looks awesome! how much did this all cost in total? I am looking at similar wheels and trying to come to a reasonable budget.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I’m late but how’s the ride quality and fitment? I’m considering 19” or 20” for my ‘19 sonata

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’m late but how’s the ride quality and fitment? I’m considering 19” or 20” for my ‘19 sonata
Don't do 20's the ride was nice, unfortunately I traded the car in for a SUV. I have the coilovers for sale if your interested.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Don't do 20's the ride was nice, unfortunately I traded the car in for a SUV. I have the coilovers for sale if your interested.

What brand and how many miles on em? Any and all info is appreciated.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts