Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These problems have lingered for years and is frustrating. First radio presets:

Radio Presets
If I turn the circular volume dial too fast, my radio goes into signal search mode, and creates new presets. This is incredibly frustrating and I've given up listening to the radio. Is this a driver issue? How do I fix this?
Bluetooth Connectivity Issues
I have to make a lot of phone calls while in my car. My work depends on it. Unlike every other vehicle I've driven, where bluetooth connects near-instantaneously once car is on, Sonata bluetooth is slow to connect, will oftentimes not connect if I put my car in reverse immediately after turning on, or will not connect if my phone is simply on or in use prior to turning on my car. Further at times it will show that the phone was connected, only for me to take a call, bluetooth shows to have been connected, then Sonata disconnects and shows "private mode on." In some cases, I have to turn off my car then turn it back on in order for it to connect. In others I have to hang up my call, then manually connect bluetooth. In all cases, it's frustrating. This car has the worst bluetooth software I've ever experienced. Any advice to fix besides getting a car from a different manufacturer?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well do a disconnect from the power for a few minutes and then reconnect. Like a reboot.
If it doesn't work, the next step is buy a scrappers radio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts