Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
The front facia is growing up on me. We expect something similar to the YF but it must be different, not sure I like the side, the door handles are below the upper line.

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
I think there are already 3 threads about this.
But this is the best pic of the LF uncovered so far.

And I take back some of my original hate for this car. Its still a snoozer, but the side shot does redeem it. I can see they kept some of the YF's profile in it.

I think it needs to be a darker color (black/red/blue) and maybe it will look OK

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
the article says it will have new 7 speed dual clutch tranny.
I hope Hyundai knows how to do a good dual clutch transmission. I have read reviews on other cars with dual-clutch trannys that were not very complimentary. Guess we all just have to wait to see the cars and read the reviews.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Veloster has a DCT...reviews have been mixed. Mainly due to unfamiliarity on the part of drivers and some assorted computer issues.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
The Veloster has had bad reliability ratings, but not sure if it's due to the DCT.

The side profile of the LF reminds me of the older Azera for some reason.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
And I take back some of my original hate for this car. Its still a snoozer, but the side shot does redeem it. I can see they kept some of the YF's profile in it.
But they dropped the handles out of the body line leaving them..well oddly placed.

And a lot of manufacturers have a lot of issues with their first edition DCT.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Truthfully, the 6 speeder in the YF is a good unit. Not really understanding why Hyundai would put such new tech into the bread-and-butter of their line up.

Wish the photog would have looked through the window so we could glimpse the interior.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Nothing is uglier than the Honda Crossturd.

·
22,793 Posts
...the door handles are below the upper line.
My eyes focused squarely on that line and the door handle placement. It may not be that bad. I'm not buying one, so it's a no-issue for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love the rims and trim on it. It probably will be quite pricey but as Xion said there's no real point in going right in to buying one of the newer models.

·
Registered
189 Posts
ugh not a fan. Way to completely toss out everything I love about the YF
That's why it's called a redesign.... wtf did you expect?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts