Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am having problems with locking my boot, I have to really slam the boot to get the orange indicator light to go off. My other doors cannot be locked unless the boot light goes off, so can stand there slamming the boot a number of times just to lock the door

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Welcome to the forum
Please fill in your profile, location, model, year, trim
May be you need to adjust the "boot" alignment

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2001 Santa Fe had problems and did not accelerate, it gave the code P0122 and we changed the Throtle Position Sensor, now, when I turn it on it is over accelerated , the RPM goes all the way up and it doesn’t slow down,after the installation of the new TPS it still gives the same code, did I do something wrong on the installation?

Thanks

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,303 Posts
I am having problems with locking my boot, I have to really slam the boot to get the orange indicator light to go off.
Open the tailgate and use the shaft of a screwdriver to close the tailgate latch. If the latch easily closes and the indicator switches off you probably just need to adjust the tailgate striker. That's the part on the car body that slides into the latch to close it when you shut the tailgate.

·
Registered
2007 Honda CRV
4,581 Posts
Rather than slam the boot down trying to get a light to go out
I would examine what the heck is going on
Suggest looking for the proper alignment of the lock??
Or if there is another switch or sensor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts