Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited (Premium) and it has the Infinity head unit. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find the wiring diagram for this head unit. I bought an aftermarket Android Tablet system that works GREAT but the backup camera does not work. I need the wiring diagram so I know what to change in the wiring harness.

PLEASE! ANYONE HELP!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited (Premium) and it has the Infinity head unit. I would like to know if anyone knows where I can find the wiring diagram for this head unit. I bought an aftermarket Android Tablet system that works GREAT but the backup camera does not work. I need the wiring diagram so I know what to change in the wiring harness.

PLEASE! ANYONE HELP!
I know I am very late to this party, but I would love to know more about this install. I have the same car and system and keep being told that anything but a direct oem will not work, without totally gutting the system. I love the speakers and have added on a self-powered sub for added kick. I just want access to android auto through the tablet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts