Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Update.... some test were run on the car and the guy said the Ecu is bad so the car needs a new Ecu.... I managed to get a matching Ecu, transponder and lockset from another car and the guy exchanged the parts but the car still isn't starting. Do i need to get another part from the other car ?

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
13,425 Posts
Marlon_34 said:
Do i need to get another part from the other car ?
SMARTRA module perhaps?
If your having to ask for help on an internet forum I think that is telling you that you need a different "guy".

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sorry let me correct that a bit.... one guy told me the car needs a new Ecu.... i went and get the parts an another guy installed them but the car still has not start, so i'll get the original guy to check it again

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Update again guys n gals..... The car is finally starting after changing the mentioned parts in my earlier post... the guy had to program some stuff with the new parts.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
13,425 Posts
Great to hear one of the guys got it running. Are you able to tell us what he had to replace/program for the benefit of the next...eh..guy?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
He changed the ecu, transponder and lockset. I'll find out later this week what programming he did and let you know

21 - 27 of 27 Posts