Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odd problem, seeing if anyone else has it. Hubcaps will not stay on my 2015 Accent. Bought it used and had dealer put on new hubcaps as there weren't any on the one we bought. Over the next few days both on the drivers side fell off while driving. Wife ordered nicer new ones and put them on. She went to work yesterday and both the front ones fell off. I believe they were properly installed so what is the deal? Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
423 Posts
If there was none on it when purchased. Previous owner made have had different rims and switched back to steel wheels before trading it in and used same lug nuts that where with aftermarket rims.

The Accent steel wheel with hubcaps use a special lug nut with wide tapered shoulder to hold hubcaps on. This is considering the Hyundai hubcap not aftermarket hubcaps.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Odd problem, seeing if anyone else has it. Hubcaps will not stay on my 2015 Accent. Bought it used and had dealer put on new hubcaps as there weren't any on the one we bought. Over the next few days both on the drivers side fell off while driving. Wife ordered nicer new ones and put them on. She went to work yesterday and both the front ones fell off. I believe they were properly installed so what is the deal? Anyone else have this problem?

I was able to find a parts listing page with genuine OEM Hyundai replacement hub caps based on your model. You will just have to narrow down the options on the page based on your VIN for more accurate results. Here's a link to the parts listing page https://www.hyundaipartsdeal.com/parts-list/2015-hyundai-accent/wheel-wheel-cap.html?PNC=52960

1 - 3 of 3 Posts