Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been looking for a replacement bumper cover and grille for a 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited built in USA.
Bumper - HY1000203 {#865113Y500}
Grille - HY1036140 {#865603Y700}

The USA parts are more expensive and the grille seems to be hard to find which is why I was wondering about the Korean build.

I suspect that if I buy Korean grille and bumper they will match up, but the issue may be mating it to the car.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these particular parts? Different sizes or mounting points?

I have seen threads about other MY cars, specifically this one for 2014.
md-2011-2016-elantra-sedan-coupe/556433-those-wondering-about-korea-vs-us-bumper-covers.html
I dont know if there were any model differences between 2014 and 2015 that might make this irrelevant for MY2015.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Only difference I know of is the Korean models have the tow hook hole and the US does not.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,866 Posts
Hi there,

I cannot tell you for sure, whether the body parts off the Korean Elantra will be a good fit for a US-built model. However, we carry OE-style aftermarket bumpers and grilles for the Elantra. You may be interested in getting some of the parts that are guaranteed to fit your vehicle. Below are the links to view the options:
2015 Hyundai Elantra Bumpers at CARiD
2015 Hyundai Elantra Grilles at CARiD
Hope you will find the right parts for your Elantra with us!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Most of these items are not painted, you're looking at a $130 item + $100 shipping. Might as well buy a lower quality bumper that you can actually inspect and end up painting anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts