Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice on these cars that there are two dials to change the climate (temperature). Is it possible, in either of these years (15-16) to set the temperature based on degrees instead of having to manually adjust it to warmer and cooler? If not, what year(s) would I have to look at, to get this feature?

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Elantra GT N Line, 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT (SOLD)
1,871 Posts
I notice on these cars that there are two dials to change the climate (temperature). Is it possible, in either of these years (15-16) to set the temperature based on degrees instead of having to manually adjust it to warmer and cooler? If not, what year(s) would I have to look at, to get this feature?
Those dials changed the temperature (In degrees) on the infotainment screen. They are not just warmer and cooler dials.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What @justink said.

The dial adjusts the temp in degrees displayed on the infotainment screen for both driver and passenger upper left and right.

If you want to make the driver and passenger temps the same which then adjusts both sides with the driver's dial, hit the sync button which makes the dual zone a single zone. My S60 stupidly can't do this and each side must always be adjusted (even when it's just a single driver).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts