Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went out to buy a Honda CRV, and the sales guy was so pushy I left, and on a whim went into my local Hyundai dealer. They were excellent to deal with.

I test drove a 2013 Santa Fe Sport and a 2013 Tuscon Limited. I like the Santa Fe (I had one about 10 years ago), and found the Tuscon nice but the ride was awfully hard and the seating position and seats not as comfortable.

Then a magical thing happened a 2014 Tuscon, which was not even on their books yet it had *just* come of the transport was found, a fully loaded Limited with all the shiny things but most imortantly for me the new engine and SACHS. The ride was night and day, still firm one might even say sporty but so much smoother. The seats were more comfortable too.

The engine had a little more pep but not much, mind you it's not a sports car so I was not expecting much.

And a long story short I was sold. :D The Several thousand dollars they knocked off the sticker price helped too!!

The things I love about it so far:

• Heated front seats, what can I say I am Australian about to have my first New England Winter.
  • The stereo, nice sound
  • AWD
  • The sunroof and rails so I can still attach accessories
  • Bluetooth hands free
  • 60/40 split rear seats are easy for me to fold away
I look forward to many years of fun driving in my pretty Shadow Gray Tuscon!

Oh and Hi all ;)

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Welcome to the forum
Glad to know you love your ride
Keep us update after few months/some mileage driving.
GL

·
Registered
77 Posts
TusconGrrl, do you have the heated rear seats in your Limited? In Canada, for 2014, the GLS and Limited do now have as standard equipment the heated rear seats and the panoramic sunroof.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my 2013 Tucson in Feb and those heated seats are awesome for New England winters (just south of you in CT)! You'll also find that the AWD grips the snowy streets very well.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well.... where are the pics????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts