Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help;

There was a lot of damage done to the underside of the RH wheel well after a tire blew out. In addition to a service engine light we have the following warning illuminated:

ABS, EPS, TPMS, MIL, ESC & DBC

I've been under the car and can see the wires to the wheel and they look OK. The tire shop did not replace the TPMS sensor with a rubber one.

There must be a common reason why we get all of these warnings when the tire blew.

Thanks,
Robert Harker

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,322 Posts
Hello Robert :00000732:

It's impossible to say what the problem might be at this point. Since you've just had a tyre replaced, I'd suggest checking that the new tyre is the same size as the other three. Other than that though, you'll need to take the car to a garage and have the ABS scanned to see what trouble code has been logged. The trouble code will give you some indication of what the problem might be.

Scottie.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Help;

There was a lot of damage done to the underside of the RH wheel well after a tire blew out. In addition to a service engine light we have the following warning illuminated:

ABS, EPS, TPMS, MIL, ESC & DBC

I've been under the car and can see the wires to the wheel and they look OK. The tire shop did not replace the TPMS sensor with a rubber one.

There must be a common reason why we get all of these warnings when the tire blew.

Thanks,
Robert Harker
Do complete fault code search of all onboard modules to find DTCs to indicate which circuits seen to be at fault.. with "CAN" tie everything together, fault in 1 will cut COMM with others due to bum info or circuit fault

1 - 3 of 3 Posts