Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these things not selling very well? I have yet to see anyone really post on here that they bought one, and I have only seen one driving around in Charlotte (Was just yesterday finally)

Are the '14s not selling well so far?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Someone in my neighborhood just bought one but that is the only one I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
The YF is old news. Not really exciting. The 14 is a carryover model. Its something to sell untill the next generation is launched.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
The Sonata is still one of the best looking mid-size sedans IMO, but the new Fusion has certainly stole some of the spotlight.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I kind of wish I would have waited for the 14s, the SE seems like a better deal. Still, I got a lot for my trade in and got a ridiculously low APR because I was on the grad student promo which I would not have been able to do this year.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im just surprised I have seen really any on the road, a few decent improvements but still doesn't give a lot of the options the Optima has oddly enough.

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
14s are still sitting next to 13's with massive discounts on them.

Once you see the 13s dwindle to nothing, then more folks will buy the 2014 model.

However, with the 2015 already making rounds on the internet and the expected Jan unveiling, I would think they are only producing a few 2014s to bridge the gap to the LF model.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts