Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
Nice. I like the 2014. Has things I wish my '11 had. A great car IMO
You can have 96% of what the '14 has if you are willing to shop the mod sites and do/have some installs performed on your car.

Look around the forum...many already have taken the plunge and verified that things are working great.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe SEL Plus
2,225 Posts
Great heads-up. The "suspense" is over.

So far as I can tell the changes are:

1) Larger (and presumably improved) GPS screen

2) Rear bumper is similar to the Santa Fe style.

3) Wheels.

4) ?????

I can't see much difference. I see these going to about March when the 2015's will probably come out. That will be the big change. No mods can take care of that. We'll all be stuck with our "obsolete" jalopies then.

·
Registered
920 Posts
You can have 96% of what the '14 has if you are willing to shop the mod sites and do/have some installs performed on your car.

Look around the forum...many already have taken the plunge and verified that things are working great.
Absolutely I will see what mods. To start I want the diffuser. I have been looking for one for a while. Just when I have the cash to buy something comes up. I do like the new wheels and the display in between the speedo and tach. :)

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Neighbor just PDI a '14 here little bit ago.. I did not look at it

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
oh god, what did they do to the bumper. yuck

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
It looks like its dented in... if your going to have sharp curves like that, do it to the whole car and just not its ass...

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
You should see it for real.. silly looking flat spot.. neighbor says it has doppler radar behind the flat spots ??

·
Registered
713 Posts
Change tail lights, get a diffuser, turn signals on the mirror and blind assistance ( which all of this you can get on the shark racing website) and you are good

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I do like the new color LCD display between the gauges. The black and white display in mine looks a little dated and low tech.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Change tail lights, get a diffuser, turn signals on the mirror and blind assistance ( which all of this you can get on the shark racing website) and you are good
Tails lights I may swap. Diffuser for sure. Saw the bsm on shark racing I'm still iffy on it. My car is limited so I dont need to add much to it which is great.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Tails lights I may swap. Diffuser for sure. Saw the bsm on shark racing I'm still iffy on it. My car is limited so I dont need to add much to it which is great.
I have the 2.0 SE and I'm for sure getting the led tail lights, the diffuser and I'm like you, iffy on the BSM as well

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like the Technology Package comes with HID headlights and LED tails.... wonder how much those parts will cost and if they'll even transfer to older models.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The rear bumper is near identical to the one used on the current Sonata Hybrid as are the new rocker panel moldings.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks like steelies are gone from the GLS model now, too, spec sheet says 16-inch alloys are standard.

Also, is it just me or does the 2.4 engine have lower output...I thought on the originals it was 198 hp for the GLS and Limited but 200 for the SE...now they're posting 190 and 192.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts