Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the AMERICAN version of the 2014 sonata will have a LED DRL strip on the front fogs? I can't tell from the pictures on hyundai website. Again this is on the North American version. I know there have been posts but for other country releases. I really like the look! I want to put them on my 2013 SFS, still looking for them!

·
Registered
441 Posts
no led on the fogs...only on the KDM Sonata the Brilliant. those lights are big and require a different front bumper. Some guys on here have done it but it ain't cheap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much did that cost you to replace the bumper and install the lights? Just wondering how much I actually want those lights lol

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
You can always install this kit............... Shark Racing

·
Registered
591 Posts
How much did that cost you to replace the bumper and install the lights? Just wondering how much I actually want those lights lol
It's gonna be expensive because shipping the bumper is crazy. I got a pretty good deal because I did the mirrors, tails, fogs and bumper all at once.

Without shipping it was about 550 for the bumper and fogs

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Kandionkhrome1

I Assume that you bought the bumper and fog for your 2012 sonata. I have a 2014 Sonata Limited and was wondering if these LED DRL with FOG are a direct replacement with out and mod.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts