Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... does the Nav system audio system:

1) feel the need to not remember I want to shuffle play the songs on my iPhone everytime I reconnect it? (thus causing it to loose where it was on the shuffle so it repeats tracks sooner than it should)

2) start playing for a few seconds and then pause the song on the iPhone and then resume playing

3) cannot remember that I was using my Pandora app and defaults back to the music on the phone

This is really the only thing that I find frustrating about my new Santa Fe. Hopefully some firmware upgrade someday will deal with this.

·
Registered
622 Posts
... does the Nav system audio system:

1) feel the need to not remember I want to shuffle play the songs on my iPhone everytime I reconnect it? (thus causing it to loose where it was on the shuffle so it repeats tracks sooner than it should)

2) start playing for a few seconds and then pause the song on the iPhone and then resume playing

3) cannot remember that I was using my Pandora app and defaults back to the music on the phone

This is really the only thing that I find frustrating about my new Santa Fe. Hopefully some firmware upgrade someday will deal with this.
As for your #1 issue, if it did what you wanted,then someone would complain that it didn't do what it does for you. Can't keep EVERYONE happy I suppose.
#2 are you using an OEM apple cable, or are you playing music via Bluetooth?
#3, same as #1

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As for your #1 issue, if it did what you wanted,then someone would complain that it didn't do what it does for you. Can't keep EVERYONE happy I suppose.
#2 are you using an OEM apple cable, or are you playing music via Bluetooth?
#3, same as #1
Well then an option on how I want it to behave would be nice for 1 & 3. I am using a cable to connect it. I like it to be charging when in the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got our 2014 SFS with Tech. Every time the car or radio is turned off, it changes from the desired shuffle songs to repeat all. This makes you have to manually switch back to shuffle each and every *^#$*@@ time you restart the car. We don't want to start with Allman Brothers and have to listen, in order all the way to ZZTop! I would wager that most people who use ipods in their car leave it on shuffle all of the time. Is there a solution? Do all NAV stereos do this?

Also, Why do you have to push the the lawyer button each and every time the radio is turned on? This is not to use the NAV, but to see the screen on the radio. Makes no sense and is very aggrevating. Surely this can't be forever. Solutions?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No they all don't do that. This is the first NAV I've had that doesn't remember that you had it in shuffle play. It's SO ANNOYING. That and if you use Pandora like I do it will default back to iPod and you have to hit play on Pandora on the phone everytime. The Pioneer unit I have in another car will default back to whatever it was doing the last time the phone was docked provided you haven't rebooted the phone.

·
Registered
94 Posts
#3 has really frustrated me. It's like the system is hard coded only for the "iPod" app. I use spotify and am trying rdio, and have problems controlling these apps with the steering wheel controls. Sometimes when I click next track, it will continuously change tracks every few seconds until I disconnect the phone. The controls work fine over bluetooth, but the lack of track data/album art and the reduced sound quality are frustrating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts