Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can build it and see the new options officially on their site as of now. HID/Mem Seats/Vent seats, etc...

·
Registered
759 Posts
ah... still the 2013 in Canada. Kinda anxious to see if/what are the differences in my 2.0T SE model...

·
Registered
33 Posts
ah... still the 2013 in Canada. Kinda anxious to see if/what are the differences in my 2.0T SE model...
Canadian 2.0 SE model went up in price $200 and they added the roof rack side rails. No other changes as per the packaging changes sheet I was given by the dealer a few nights ago.

·
Registered
140 Posts
There are very few changes b/w the 2013 vs. 2014 2.0T Limited (Canadian) by the looks of it. The only things that jump out that I'd like to have from the 2014 are the memory seats and the LED taillights. Other than that, I'm content with what I've got.

·
Registered
163 Posts
UGGGGHHHH... a black interior is now only available with white, black, and mineral gray. Seriously???

Beige seems to be the front-runner, as the only available color for most. Am I the only one who thinks the beige dash inserts look horrible?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeah LED tails would have been nice! no matter what you buy car, stero, TV, theres always something added/better following year. I still might get the LED tails from Mobis.exled, $$ though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
UGGGGHHHH... a black interior is now only available with white, black, and mineral gray. Seriously???

Beige seems to be the front-runner, as the only available color for most. Am I the only one who thinks the beige dash inserts look horrible?
Yeah, too much contrast, grey looks great though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dang I just got my 2013 SFS. I should have waited to see the upgrades that I wish the 2013 came with. LED tails, Xenon headlights, Blind spot monitoring, vented front seats! Subtle but nice changes. Oh well, still love my 2013. That just means I have to pick up an HID Kit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts