Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Gals, my 2014 Santa Fe will soon be approaching 60k miles in the next few months. I was thinking about taking it in for "servicing" before the 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty expires. I do not know of any issues currently with the car, but wanted to see if anyone had experienced anything that I might want to have checked before that warranty expires. Thanks

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Can't really fix issues under warranty if not present. Seems your doing good though, although I recommend doing your own service if you do already. They will charge a bunch, did my transmission fluid at 60k. Cabin and other air filters and all that stuff. Brakes still look pretty decent on mine with 80k, may needed fluid changed awhile ago, though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
According to the maintenance schedule on my 2017 (severe service), the coolant should also be replaced at 60k miles.

·
Registered
155 Posts
transmission flush done at 70k miles, not sure about fluid qty since it was referred to as a flush (assuming not a drain /refill). $269 +tax, minus 15% discount coupon. Total out the door $247 with a free wash. Haven't read of tranny failures here, so hoping that will keep it happy for the life of the car, hoping for 200k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts