Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
2011-12 base hybrid (16" wheels). The 17's they put on the Ultimate are different, and the 2013 got some new wheels.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want asking whether it was a hybrid.. more of if it was a 2014 because of the different front.. still new to this and never knew there was a difference between hybrid fronts and regular yf fronts.. but thanks for your amazing observation vit.. i don't know how i would have figured that out all by myself.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
The 14s are viusally identical to the 11 12 & 13 less a slight different rear bumber. I saw several at the dealer the other day. Nothing to write home about.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I want asking whether it was a hybrid.. more of if it was a 2014 because of the different front.. still new to this and never knew there was a difference between hybrid fronts and regular yf fronts.. but thanks for your amazing observation vit.. i don't know how i would have figured that out all by myself.
hehe~ Sorry, sometimes I can sound like a dick. I wasn't trying to be. I wasn't sure if you paid close enough attn to the picture or not.

But it IS true now, that the 2014 rears are the same bumper. The fronts remain different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts