Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
22,788 Posts
Wow! I just thought I was pumped for the Super Bowl. Bring on the commercials, as always. Also hopeful there's another Clydesdale "feel good" ad from Budweiser.

Hope the game lives up to the same standard of excitement that Madison Avenue's ads bring to the screen every year.

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Only seen the first one so far, need to check out the rest. Marked for later.

·
22,788 Posts
Zak, the K900 from Kia had me mesmerized.

·
Registered
342 Posts
the 2014s come with some nice headlights :eek: Paid dearly for some like that on the 13' ! Aerodynamics commercial looks killer too.

·
22,788 Posts
EVERYONE will know about it by Sunday evening. Everyone watching the game, that is.

·
22,788 Posts
Notice the difference in the way Elantra is pronounced between the US and Canadian commercials?
Oh, and Richard Lewis looks like he got a facelift, then had it burned off. Jeez...
THAT was Richard Lewis? I'm going to have to look at that one again. I didn't even recognize him.

·
22,788 Posts
Do Canadians pronounce "Elantra" a different way? Because the Hyundai Canada commercial said it differently.
I've heard "Hy-un'-day," and "Hy-un'-die." Oh, and "Hun'-die" and "Hun'-day," too. I like to hear the President of Hyundai in Korea pronouce it...just to satisfy my curiosity!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
it's interesting, even the French Canadians pronounce it like ''Honday'' the French in France say Hyundai like in Hawaii. I just found the proper way to pronounce Hyundai, I almost fell off my chair, I guess the Canadians are right!

·
22,788 Posts
"Tun'-tay?" Is that how you heard it?

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
There's no ''O'' so it souldn't be E-lon-tra, there's a ''A'' so it should be E-lan-tra, not E-lane-tra like Elaine in Seinfeld lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts