Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - newbie here, just picked up our 14 GLS Sunday and love it - nicest color we've had in any car. Since it's 3/4 a work car wanted to get a cargo tray/floor mat set like the Husky ones with the lip etc. Anyone have these or similar for the older models (seem like the 14 customs aren't out yet)

Also considering front seat covers as DH can be pretty dirty from work at times. Between the basic leatherette custom ones at around $200 and a towel type thing that can be removed and washed.

Any suggestions on either would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 2012 Tucson and just purchased the WeatherTech laser fitted floor liners. They are great! They fit beautifully and snap in on the little nubs. They do not move at all and catch everything. Cleanup is a breeze. Just brush and done. If you wipe them down with a damp cloth they come up new. I an very pleased and plan on getting the back seat mats as well as the cargo mat.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have a 2012 Tucson and just purchased the WeatherTech laser fitted floor liners. They are great! They fit beautifully and snap in on the little nubs. They do not move at all and catch everything. Cleanup is a breeze. Just brush and done. If you wipe them down with a damp cloth they come up new. I an very pleased and plan on getting the back seat mats as well as the cargo mat.
That's good to know, I was torn between getting the weathertech's or u-ace maxpider. Chose the u-ace....big mistake!
they do not fit even though they are meant to be digitally cut to be an exact fit.
So now these will be returned....bummer is that I have to pay the shipping costs
Should have chosen weathertech

·
22,793 Posts
Give these a look: "Aries 3D" @ AutoAnything. Precision fit. Look fantastic. Hook up is perfect. Free shipping. Have a holiday discount going on. With my 20% off, got F/R for $125. Back mat covers entire run...door to door.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Give these a look: "Aries 3D" @ AutoAnything. Precision fit. Look fantastic. Hook up is perfect. Free shipping. Have a holiday discount going on. With my 20% off, got F/R for $125. Back mat covers entire run...door to door.
Rich I appreciate the "heads up"
These Aries 3d mats look very very similar to the u-ace 3d mats I already purchased, makes me suspect they are one and the same.
Did you have any issues with the plastic eyelets on these mats?
On mine the eyelet retaining ring on the back of the mat fell apart when touched!
No way are they robust enough to handle my big feet on them!

·
Registered
26 Posts
SouthBeach. I just got back from a trip to SC. Red clay, sand and dead grass all over the mats. Took them out hosed them off and they look brand new. I just purchased the set for the wife's Honda CR-V. She is real happy with them also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Swordmaster - I am unloading my 2011 Tucson for trade in and have black Weathertech's for the front only. Also have Weathertech's air deflectors in smoke for all four windows. If interested just shoot me a PM. I will be posting the list of goodies in the for sale forum later.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you look on the Canadian site you'll find all weather floor mats Front & rear, plus the cargo mat listed. My wife just picked up her 2014 Tucson at the weekend and we grabbed all three of these items. Nice quality fit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks - these actually look really nice and not as "rough" as some of the others. There seems to be 2 different types pictured - one that's foldable (assume this is to accommodate the seats folding forward but not sure this is necessary?) Another pictures is of one solid/flat type which I think works better for lots of stuff - a more even base. Which type did youget? Do you feel they would stand up as well as the Weathertech and Husky ones? I see a 10% discount now, hopefully a 20% will come back - $260 right now for the whole set. For anyone using this site there's 6% cb also on various sites.

Thanks, this was my original choice but they don't have the 2014 ones out yet. One version has a 10 year warranty also which is great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts