Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for the info. I guess we will hang on to our 2013 Azera. It still has less than 1K miles. I added blind spot mirrors to our car.

·
22,788 Posts
Blind spot mirrors, here, as well. Waiting for the new 2014 E's to hit the lots so I can price OEM replacement mirror glass to enhance the view without the spot mirrors.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Blind spot mirrors, here, as well. Waiting for the new 2014 E's to hit the lots so I can price OEM replacement mirror glass to enhance the view without the spot mirrors.
Nice gadget but do you really need it ??
I have used this system for years............ check it out on you tube

·
Registered
410 Posts
I wonder if the 'enhanced' steering is software or hardware? If it's software it migh be possible to upgrade the 2013 steering if one wanted too and liked the change.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I wonder if the 'enhanced' steering is software or hardware? If it's software it migh be possible to upgrade the 2013 steering if one wanted too and liked the change.
Maybe similar to the sonata where they added driver selectable settings.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The price of the 2014 Azera, when you adjust for equipment included, has actually increased. The 2013, with Tech, had an MSRP of $36,250. The 2014 Limited with Option 2 is the same of the 2013 Tech with the addition of power folding mirrors and has an MSRP of $36,900. So, depending on how much you would assign as a value of power folding mirrors, the price of the 2014 is higher than the 2013. The same goes the for base Azera. The 2013 Base had an MSRP of $32,250. The 2014 Base loses navigation, HD radio and heated rear seats, but the MSRP only goes down by $1,250.

I am preparing a spreadsheet that compares all options of each trim level of the 2013 and 2014, with the MSRP of each. I'll post it when it is done.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
The price of the 2014 Azera, when you adjust for equipment included, has actually increased. The 2013, with Tech, had an MSRP of $36,250. The 2014 Limited with Option 2 is the same of the 2013 Tech with the addition of power folding mirrors and has an MSRP of $36,900. So, depending on how much you would assign as a value of power folding mirrors, the price of the 2014 is higher than the 2013. The same goes the for base Azera. The 2013 Base had an MSRP of $32,250. The 2014 Base loses navigation, HD radio and heated rear seats, but the MSRP only goes down by $1,250.

I am preparing a spreadsheet that compares all options of each trim level of the 2013 and 2014, with the MSRP of each. I'll post it when it is done.
OK OK so when are you going to break down and buy an Azera ????
The forum is waiting :=)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts

What prices don't increase? It's all a marketing scam.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
OK OK so when are you going to break down and buy an Azera ????
The forum is waiting :=)
I have been waiting for the 2014 information so I could decide whether I wanted a late 2013 or an early 2014. I have decided on the 2014 and now have to wait until they arrive at dealers and the early rebates come into play. Probably late January, early February. My 15-year old Diamante looks and runs like new, so I am not pressed to make a quick trade.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
i have been waiting for the 2014 information so i could decide whether i wanted a late 2013 or an early 2014. I have decided on the 2014 and now have to wait until they arrive at dealers and the early rebates come into play. Probably late january, early february. My 15-year old diamante looks and runs like new, so i am not pressed to make a quick trade.
good plan

·
Registered
685 Posts
the azera is a lot more affordable glad they did not take away the rearview camera. no sub woofer and amplifier though. under 32k its a great value.i get this over the avalon anyday

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hope that they sell the power folding mirrors to the 2012-13 owners with a way to retro fit them ! I really want this feature in my car and its a way to up date our inversion in our car !!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have always felt that the Azera was overpriced. The price should be around $35,000 for the tech package. $38,000 plus is too high. What really gets me is Hyundai doesn't market the Azera anymore. Every advertisement on TV is Elantra, and Sonona or there SUVs. Why not run one or two advertisements on the Azera and get the word out there. Nobody knows what an Azera ever is. Just amazing!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts