Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link to the press release form Hyundai... Newsroom - Hyundai Motor America

Big changes telescoping steering wheel, projector LED headlight, one touch triple turn signal, and B&M shifter for SE model. Can't wait to find out how much these LED projectors are gonna cost form the dealer!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Unfortunately you'll still have to cut and splice the harness to get it to work. The LED DRL lights use the same connector regardless of the market, only the North American ones will have the amber corner lights instead of the white reflectors.

·
Registered
626 Posts
^Agreed

·
Registered
102 Posts
Being 6'5", with a wife who is 5'5", I would really like the telescoping steering wheel.

Although, going from a paid-for 2012 SE to a new 2014 SE would be a really stupid financial decision just for additional arm comfort.

Nuts.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately you'll still have to cut and splice the harness to get it to work. The LED DRL lights use the same connector regardless of the market, only the North American ones will have the amber corner lights instead of the white reflectors.
That's a bummer... Oh well, either way I still prefer to get it from a local merchant versus paying 50-100 for shipping. I may stick to my original plan and just do a retrofit I'll get better light output and it would probably be cheaper no LED's though. Decisions, decisions...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts