Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my sons car & has worked perfectly for months but he is 15 so it is not driven daily usually weekly though. All was good until he installed some interior LED strips that plug into the power outlet. Even with nothing plugged into the outlets the car started loosing charge after just a couple days & would not start. This happened on a regular basis I verified the alternator is charging & the battery checked good at the auto parts store. In searching to find what was draining the battery I removed the light bulb in the trunk to eliminate that as a possibility. As soon as I did that all of the interior lights stopped working at all. That was several weeks ago & the car no longer looses charge even with the trunk light bulb installed. As of right now none of the interior lights work the trunk light does not work & the display above the radio with the clock / temp does not work. The lock/unlock does not work from the fob & does not work inside until the ignition is started. All other electronics work correctly. I have looked at every fuse in both fuse block with none being bad. If anyone can suggest someplace to look for the fix I would appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts