Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

The other day my radio cut off and the display turned off. Naturally, the Bluetooth and USB port in my car followed suit.

I pulled the memory fuse, put it back in, no luck. Pulled it again, and put it back in; I went inside the house and came back in and the radio was on. So, I shut the car off and turned it back on. The radio didn’t turn on again.

Do I need a new unit? Is there something that I haven’t tried? I just got finished pulling the radio from the dash, disconnecting the ground, power, and all other outlets. Put it back in, still didn’t work. Pulled the ACC fuse under the hood, replaced many of the fuses even though they weren’t burnt, and still no luck.

Does anyone have any thoughts, tricks, ideas? Below is pic of my radio, all of the buttons light up, which makes me think it’s not dead but there’s no audio, display, or anything.

-Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Mine has done a random turn off/on trick a few times in it's life. It has always come back on though.

Looking at some used ones on eBay, doesn't look like there's a fuse on the unit itself but they are pretty cheap.

2013 Hyundai Sonata CD Player MP3 Satellite Radio 96180-3Q750 OEM LKQ | eBay

$1200 brand new, holy cow. There are probably plenty Sonatas out there with dead engines these are coming from.

You are probably in the market for a new unit unfortunately.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts