Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased aftermarket headlights and I need to remove the entire housing. I've searched all over for tips on how to do this, but can't find anything definitive. Has anyone done this for 2011-13 Sonatas? It looks like the same housing for those model years.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I purchased aftermarket headlights and I need to remove the entire housing. I've searched all over for tips on how to do this, but can't find anything definitive. Has anyone done this for 2011-13 Sonatas? It looks like the same housing for those model years.
I have replaced both headlights and taillights. For headlights, you will need to remove the front bumper completely in order for you to remove the entire headlights. Once the bumper is removed, the removal of the headlight is pretty easy since it is held with just 4 bolts. I have attached a couple of documents that show how to remove the bumper and the headlights.

PM me if you need more help.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All done!

I used the info on removing the front bumper and it was quick and painless. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and the lights look good. As soon as I can, I'll post some pix.
Thanks again.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts