Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states, there has been a recall due to possible problems with the right front axle. This may not affect most of you (since approx only 20,000 SaFe's were recalled), but nonetheless should be looked at and verified!

Call your local dealer to find out detailed information and whether or not you may/may not need the car to be serviced!

Link to an article with some information

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, a thread has already been started on this...

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/260-dm-2013-santa-fe/173665-2013-2-4-l-fwd-santa-fe-recall-right-axle-shaft.html

Perhaps they should be merged?
DOH!!! I did a quick check to see if anyone had already posted it on this sub forum. I must've missed it. (Too close to Friday).

If an admin would like, they could merge/close this thread, so that others won't get confused!

EDIT: As an aside, it's refreshing to see a dealer take the time to drop by and inform folks about something like this. Thx.
No problem! That is what I am striving to do. As a car enthusiast myself, I always hoped on finding dealers that would support forum members and even aftermarket junkies! (Even though I am in the business of selling OEM parts haha)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.