Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time posting. Bought my daughter a used 2017 base se Elantra. Has the steel rims with hubcaps 195/65/15. I came across on Craigslist a set of OEM 2013 Elantra alloy rims with tires and tmps sensors size 205/55/16. Will they fit the 2017 Elantra with no headaches?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First time posting. Bought my daughter a used 2017 base se Elantra. Has the steel rims with hubcaps 195/65/15. I came across on Craigslist a set of OEM 2013 Elantra alloy rims with tires and tmps sensors size 205/55/16. Will they fit the 2017 Elantra with no headaches?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Tires will be fine, the wheels should be good too as long as both cars are 5-lug. Not sure about the tire pressure sensors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I will pop off the hubcaps check if there five lug. Tire pressure monitor on the base SE only sends a alert if the pressure goes under 29 pounds if I remember correctly doesn't tell you which tire either or the tire pressure

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Both are 5 lug and are interchangeable.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Thanks. I will pop off the hubcaps check if there five lug. Tire pressure monitor on the base SE only sends a alert if the pressure goes under 29 pounds if I remember correctly doesn't tell you which tire either or the tire pressure
Yep, 29 lbs. The cold snap just set off my light. Had to use tire pressure gauge to determine which one was the culprit. Then had to drive a lot to make that light go off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts