Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! The title says for itself. My mother's backup camera just died on her recently and I've been digging around for aftermarket parts for it. I know that the OEM part is model number 957503X105, but the prices for it are over her budget and we're looking for a cheaper alternative. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Edit: The Nav system works fine, I just need the camera. Do I have to do any special modding if needed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys! The title says for itself. My mother's backup camera just died on her recently and I've been digging around for aftermarket parts for it. I know that the OEM part is model number 957503X105, but the prices for it are over her budget and we're looking for a cheaper alternative. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Edit: The Nav system works fine, I just need the camera. Do I have to do any special modding if needed?
You may want to consider a cheap alternative using a Mazda back up camera which this guy did (includes instructions) maximeayotte.wixsite.com/mypage/single-post/2019/10/18/Repair-Hyundai-Elantra-Backup-Camera
Good luck.

·
Registered
862 Posts

you might have better luck in the correct forum for your car. This is the Elantra GT (2013-2017) forum.

there are probably some at auto recyclers for half the cost of new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts