Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
for my 2013*Elantra, I want to add HIDS and projectors with the led strip and halos. I hear the lighting output is not good on the ebay projectors so to solve the problem I was thinking of buying the ebay projectors with the 55w HID KIT, Maybe replacing the bulb to make it brighter? Has anyone had any experience with the ebay ones I want it to look sick but I also want to have a good lighting output I need to be able to see down the road since I do a lot of highway driving. I found some on ebay I was looking at and need a second opinion has anyone on the forums dealt with the ebay projectors are they worth the $319

EBAY Links
This one is more pricey but looks nice

hxxp://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=300963647931

this is the one I'm looking at and want to purchase

hxxp://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=300950002751

cant post links yet remove the x from hxxp and add HTTP

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump anyone?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I used 55w on my projector brighter than 35w but You have to make sure projector can take heat because 55w more heat than 35w
If they're make in china forget it projector will melt.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am thinking of going with the CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS with the 55w. These ccfl projectors chinese?

I just want to have good lighting output I see the ebay setups on other cars and they are not bright at all! U cant even see far at night.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am thinking of going with the CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS with the 55w. These ccfl projectors chinese?

I just want to have good lighting output I see the ebay setups on other cars and they are not bright at all! U cant even see far at night.

Louiceman makes some of the best headlights i have seen that look amazing and will hold up well.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts