Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys I really have been wanting to put that Coupe front bumper on a sedan. So I did research with my Hyundai Dealer here. The hood, left & right fender, and headlights all have the same parts number all the way across the board. So I went ahead and ordered the coupe front bumper, lower grille, upper grille, the chrome outline that goes around the front bumper, foglights, and a few clips. I will be working on this project very soon guys. Definitely will keep you guys updated. I know a few of you guys want to do this mod. Wish me luck! If anyone wants to add any advice or questions feel free. I'll be doing this project as soon as this stuff arrives at the house if it works it will be unpainted first. If it works it will get painted either way. My best friend has a coupe and he needed a new bumper and all so I'll get my money back if it doesn't work haha he got in a little accident with the front end.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where can I see pictures of the bumper? If its interesting, I might get one as well!

·
22,793 Posts
Sounds, to me, like you fell into a win-win scenario. Nice. I sure want to see those pics of the process. A "before" and "after" would do it for me. Any details you can supply about the install process would be icing on the cake, IMO.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
wow...really interesting!!! Plz keep us updated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts