Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited that I recently replaced the flexible steering coupler on. I disconnected a few of the connectors from the fuse box in-order to drop the steering column and then after reassembly I was greeted by the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) warning light being illuminated on the dashboard.

I believe that the only reason the ESC light is on is because there is a white female connector that is mounted on the back of the fuse box that is not plugged in...I know this seems like a ah-ha moment of course that's why it's on, but I can not for the life of me find the male connector that plugs in to the white connector that's mounted on the rear of the fuse box. I was wondering if someone could perhaps take a photo of the back side of their fuse box so I can reference it to see where the connector is suppose to come from and/or be running to.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,168 Posts
I was wondering if someone could perhaps take a photo of the back side of their fuse box so I can reference it to see where the connector is suppose to come from and/or be running to.
Why don't you post us a photo of the plug on your car then someone might be able to tell you from the colours of the wires where it's supposed to go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why don't you post us a photo of the plug on your car then someone might be able to tell you from the colours of the wires where it's supposed to go.
Apologies, I should've included the pictures initially. Below I've included some pictures of where the connector is mounted (directly on the back of the fuse box) as well as the wires that run to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts