Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I uploaded a video on YouTube of the noise my car is making I hope it’s okay I know it’s not the best but if anyone could please give me an idea of what this could be or why it’s making this noise there is no engine light and one day I just started the car and it just started to make this noise. Thank you

·
Registered
152 Posts
sounds like the dreaded 'knock' well know around everywhere. 101K miles too. 2013 year is a notorious bad year of problems such as this. check your oil can for metal shavings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello to all
I would like to know why my dealership wants to charge me hundreds of dollars to change my 1.8 liter engine in my Elantra 2012. My valves are very noisy and my motor is about to fail. Hyundai Canada recognizes this problem so why charge me. My college had the same problem and her motor was changed at no cost at all???

Bonjour à tous
J'aimerais savoir pourquoi mon concessionnaire veut me facturer des centaines de dollars pour changer mon moteur 1,8 litre dans mon Elantra 2012. Mes soupapes sont très bruyantes et mon moteur est sur le point de tomber en panne. Hyundai Canada reconnaît ce problème, alors pourquoi me facturer. Mon collège a eu le même problème et son moteur a été changé sans aucun frais ???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts