Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchase a used 2012 Tucson, however only to realize the passenger side windows front and back wont rise up with the driver control side, but it has no problem letting up on the other side (with the window) .. it goes down on the driver side with no problem but still wont go up by the driver side. and as well, sometimes one door wont lock and unlock with the key fob and with the switch on the driver side .. sometimes the lock works fine but sometimes it wont work at all.. any suggestions? easy fix or could this be an electric problem ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased my 2017 lease Tucson. Two weeks ago. Now back door won't open from inside or outside. After looking online it seems to be quite an issue with Hyundai cars. Is there a recall I don't know about? My last car was a Nissan I'd had for 18 years. Never had an door problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2012 Tucson as well, and noticed my left rear passenger window won't go up unless done up from the driver - just another issue from a long list of things wrong with that car. I've had Hyundai cars my entire life, but after this piece of crap is paid off, I don't know if I'll go back. I'm tired of pouring money into it, so I decided to let the window problem go and save some $$

1 - 3 of 3 Posts