Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2012 Sonata and found out after it had been back and forth 3 times from Hyundai and the car dealer I purchased it from that the previous owner had lowered the front end. The dealer offered to pay half of the repairs, but I would rather just purchase the parts myself. I am having a hard time finding the correct parts. The title says its an SE, but it has 18 inch Hyundai rims and paddle shifters. Also any suggestions on a good parts dealer? Napa and Advanced dont carry this part.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
You can get KYB struts but not with the springs...which would leave with OEM for about $120 each. RockAuto shows Monroe,Sachs, and Gabriel also.
Others correct me if I'm wrong (and I know you will)!

·
Registered
726 Posts
SE will have the paddles and 18" stock wheels.

Parts are readily available online. There are tons of Hyundai dealers that have online stores...or even ebay stores.

·
Registered
2007 Honda CRV
4,582 Posts
If dealer offered to pay for half the repairs then I would try to ask them to pay for the parts
Since they can get parts easily???

Sorry, my two cents not worth two cents

·
Registered
726 Posts
Where are you located? if you're local to Jacksonville FL, I'm pretty sure that have my stock springs and struts. I dont know if I would want to bother with shipping though. Low miles and low dollars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts