Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade to a Genesis or possibly the Azera so my Sonata is on the chopping block. Check out my page to see all the body mods and the engine is completely stock so the warranty is still intact. She has had all the maintenance up to date and is in perfect condition. Also have all of the OEM parts to go with it. Gonna hold firm at $25,500

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
My name is Joshua Taylor, I work at Edwards Hyundai/Subaru In Council Bluffs Iowa. We are currently in Desperate need of Used Vehicle. Whether they are trade-ins or we buy them Outright. We prefer to purchase Hyundai cars, but will still buy others to build our Used inventory. We are Competitive and paying Top Dollar for vehicles and would love to check out your SONATA and hopefully get you into a New Azera or Genesis depending on what your preferences are at the time.
If we could get you what you want on your trade and make you an unbeatable deal, Is there any chance you would consider letting us do business with you? We have Tons of "End of the Year" deals and Savings going on.
We have many 2013 & 2014 Genesis and Azeras on the lot.
What trim levels were you interested in? What were some things that you would definitely want in your new car?
Please give me a call,
Joshua Taylor
Edwards Hyundai/Subaru
712-366-9411

1 - 2 of 2 Posts