Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata and radio just cut out and it would turn on. The clock works, but the radio and the charging ports don't work. I've checked all of the fuses in the fuse box and they all look fine.

Any suggestions of what else it could be? Is there a fuse behind the radio or anything?

Registered
If the fuses are good, I woild try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes to try to reset it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'll give that a shot! due to a recall and totally unrelated, the car was given a new engine, however the problem persisted even after a new engine.

Registered
SAME! I have less than 3 weeks to return my lease and I need to resolve this horrible scuff (big scuffs) problem. Within 1 week of leading my Hyundai Tucson, I noticed scuff marks on the plastic in the back, from several bags of mulch the HD guys loaded. It only got worse and I now have deep scuffs and scratches. Surprisingly prone to scratches - both my Volvo and Mini Cooper carried much worse and never scuffed like this.

Registered
My radio quit in my 2013 Sonata. Fuse reset did not work, obtained a replacement unit (they're cheap at wreckers). Replacement was easy, lots of videos on YouTube. Here's one:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts