Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2012 limited 2.0T. A week ago I lost turbo. I had the adjustment done about a year ago and it was good until now. I figured it was that again so i checked the voltage and made sure to set it at 4V. still no boost. I have a code p0299 underboost. I have checked all of the plumbing (its good) leak checked the intercooler. I manually move the wastegate lever and as far as I can tell it closes against the manifold. I even got a map sensor to see if that was the issue. I ended up replacing the EWGA as when I drive I noticed the voltage would be around 1.5v under normal throttle but never made it to 4V under full throttle. didnt help... I can see that for some reason the ecu is not allowing the ewga to allow full boost but I do not know why. the bypass solenoid appears fine, no leks and resistance is 30 ohms.. have you seen anything like this? anything I should recheck? I appreciate any help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured it out, the intercooler was leaking at the lower seam, suspected it, removed it and found the lower outlet had come apart from the cooler. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts