Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its kind of a bugger to get at.. It's on the back side of the engine above the CV axle, also behind a little heat shield secured with a 10 and 12mm bolt. The sensor is secured with a 10mm as well. I had to replace mine the other day, not a fun job at all. Did mine from underneath the car with about 30inches of extensions to reach everything as my arms are too large to squeeze in there to turn the ratchet. Hope this isnt too late of a reply.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Its kind of a bugger to get at.. It's on the back side of the engine above the CV axle, also behind a little heat shield secured with a 10 and 12mm bolt. The sensor is secured with a 10mm as well. I had to replace mine the other day, not a fun job at all. Did mine from underneath the car with about 30inches of extensions to reach everything as my arms are too large to squeeze in there to turn the ratchet. Hope this isnt too late of a reply.
I've removed them from the top, while draped over the engine (not too comfortable). Not advised though since you've never seen one before let alone removed one. Do it Hamstonian way, from bottom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts