Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appreciate any help or advice. So like the title says, lately I’ve been on the highway and will be cruising and randomly, the car will jump to about 5-6k RPM when I apply gas and them come back down. Doesn’t cause the car to accelerate any faster but the engine does rev up. It used to be 1 every other trip but my last drive, it did it twice in a 2 hour timespan. Wondering what that could be or if anyone has any experience in this matter.
Appreciate any guidance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Appreciate any help or advice. So like the title says, lately I’ve been on the highway and will be cruising and randomly, the car will jump to about 5-6k RPM when I apply gas and them come back down. Doesn’t cause the car to accelerate any faster but the engine does rev up. Mike Cross reviews car wont go into gear at AutoGuysLand site. If you concern this matter, you can visit this site for more info. It used to be 1 every other trip but my last drive, it did it twice in a 2 hour timespan. Wondering what that could be or if anyone has any experience in this matter.
Appreciate any guidance.
It sounds something wrong with your transmission from the fluid flush. Check the fluid level and it is the cause, you can take it back to the shop for serving the transmission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts