Hyundai Forums banner

2012 Sonata Coupe

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  riccrouch 
#1 ·
............. MY BAD! SORRY ... some one already posted this. Please remove this thread for me .......................................

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but I found this article about the new 2012 Sonata Coupe. It's beautiful!

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2...early-look.html

#2 ·
Looks out of proportion. Doors are too small. I suspect the car was designed as a 4-door, and made a coupe. Plus looks basically the same as the 4-door, and that sucks. Honda used to do that with both the Civic and Accord, and now they're substantially different. The sedan looks better IMO, and I'm a coupe guy.

#3 ·
QUOTE (elp_jc @ Nov 26 2010, 01:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374837
Looks out of proportion. Doors are too small. I suspect the car was designed as a 4-door, and made a coupe. Plus looks basically the same as the 4-door, and that sucks. Honda used to do that with both the Civic and Accord, and now they're substantially different. The sedan looks better IMO, and I'm a coupe guy.
:thumbsup:

#5 ·
QUOTE (elp_jc @ Nov 26 2010, 01:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374837
+1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.