Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Looks out of proportion. Doors are too small. I suspect the car was designed as a 4-door, and made a coupe. Plus looks basically the same as the 4-door, and that sucks. Honda used to do that with both the Civic and Accord, and now they're substantially different. The sedan looks better IMO, and I'm a coupe guy.

·
Banned
91 Posts
QUOTE (elp_jc @ Nov 26 2010, 01:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374837
Looks out of proportion. Doors are too small. I suspect the car was designed as a 4-door, and made a coupe. Plus looks basically the same as the 4-door, and that sucks. Honda used to do that with both the Civic and Accord, and now they're substantially different. The sedan looks better IMO, and I'm a coupe guy.
:thumbsup:

·
Hyundai-Forums.com Vendor
369 Posts
Also, this is just a mockup that someone did, not an actual release from Hyundai.

I don't think it will happen.

·
Registered
735 Posts
QUOTE (elp_jc @ Nov 26 2010, 01:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374837
+1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts