Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
i think hyundai will be takin a step towards the GM and Toyota FAIL if they do release this model. i already was a little worried with releasing the veracruz, and so many already sonata variations. theres basically the GLS, SE, SE T2.0, Limited, Limited 2.0T, and hybrid. Also going ot have the optima out soon which will carry the base and i think sport and turbo edition. they should jsut offer a FWD genesis to please the FWD crowd. the azera also doesnt sell much. theyre coming out with too many trims, too many models, too fast. Also with the equus coming out, redesign of elantra, and possible genesis line breakoff i just think this will just be bad news.

id be interested in points supporting the business aspect of this, other than appealing to a small percent(maybe 5%)more drivers. most people arent buyin coupes anymore, theres not really many accord/altima coupes out there as it is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Those have to be the best photo shopped images ever!!

Look at the shape of the car, it look's like it's been cut in two, and the rims are from the Genesis....

Either its fake....or I've completely lost my mind...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll be seriously **** if they release this, I just traded my SE for a turbo limited and can't trade again for a long while.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (British_boy86 @ Nov 22 2010, 12:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373865
Those have to be the best photo shopped images ever!!

Look at the shape of the car, it look's like it's been cut in two, and the rims are from the Genesis....

Either its fake....or I've completely lost my mind...

I don't know about that... edmunds.com is a pretty reputable site

...I mean, it even has its own wikipedia page, that means its gotta be popular, AMIRITE? /sarcasm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts